My Statement of Ethics for Readings and Healing Sessions
As a teacher for 11 years and a lawyer for 31 years, I followed certain ethical codes. There is no professional body that psychics or spiritual healers can belong to which says to clients that they take their role seriously. My clients deserve to know what Code of Ethics I follow. I have heard stories from clients who have been depressed after receiving negative information from a psychic or that have been duped into paying large sums of money to have a “curse” removed. That is why I don’t like the word psychic. Clients seeking a reading may be very vulnerable. Bearing that in mind, I have made a Statement of Ethics.
My Statement of Ethics:
1. I will always keep everything you tell me confidential unless you give me permission to share your information or disclosure is required by law.
2. I will never tell you about something negative unless I have the tools to heal it with you there and then, or I can refer you immediately to someone who can.
3. I will not tell you that you or anyone else is negative or dark. We are all connected to Source.
4. I will not make psychic predictions because I believe it can undermine your personal and spiritual power to consciously choose the course of your life.
5. I do not offer to clear curses in return for money.
6. If you book a reading and I come to the conclusion at the start of a reading (or beforehand) that I cannot help you, I will refund you.
7. I will be as impartial and non-judgmental as possible.
8. I will not tell you what to do. You already know what it is you need to do – you simply need to trust their intuition. I am here as a guide and a helping hand. I may give you potential outcomes or tell you what are the possible outcomes are of choosing Path A over Path B
9. If you don’t like something that you hear, you can change it.
10. I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
11. I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
Copyright RavenReiki.com. All rights reserved.